This Privacy & Cookies policy sets out how Qualitree Services uses and pretects any information that you give us when you use this website, engage with us on social media, by email, over the phone or in person. Qualitree Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information required to provide you with a service such as your name, address and contact details
- Details of the services we may provide you with
- Anything else required to provide you with a service such as images of works to be carried out/completed works
What we do with this information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service possible such as for:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our produces and services
- Periodically send promotional emails or news about our company and it's services
- Provide services and keep you informed
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information is only shared, as required, with the police, local authorities, HMRC and our Accountants or any other organisation where there is a proper reason to do so.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links and left our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us.